Instructions to Install Your Got.Law Booking Widget
Below are the instructions to install your Got.Law Booking Widget into your law firm's Wordpress page. If you have any questions or run into any issues installing this code, feel free to call our hotline during normal business hours at 720-907-1659 or email us at info@Got.Law
1. First sign into Got.Law and click your profile picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu, select Integrations.
2. The Integration code is 1 of 2 chunks of code that you will copy and paste onto your website in order to enable the booking widget. Copy the entire section from <script>...</script>
3. Open up a new browser window, log in to your Wordpress dashboard, and select the page on which you want to install your Booking Widget. Once this page is selected, click the “Text” tab in the upper right-hand corner of your text editor.
4. Paste the Integration Snippet at the bottom of each page on which you want to embed a Booking Widget or a Booking Button. This snippet is not your booking widget, but is necessary for your Booking Widget to function properly.
5. Head back to your Got.Law Integrations page and select the Step 2: Placeholder Markers tab. This displays your Booking Button and Booking Widget snippets.
6. Copy the Marker snippet from the open carrot (<) to the closed carrot (>).
8. Click the “Preview” button at the right hand corner of your Wordpress admin page. This will open a new window that will show you a preview of what your website would look like with the new widget installed. Double-check that the widget is in the right place before you publish your newly edited page.
9. This is what your installed Booking Widget should look like when installed properly.
10. If everything looks in order, head back to your Wordpress dashboard and click Publish. Your Got.Law Booking Widget is now installed!